Mini Remodel with Major Results
With Traditional Remodeling you must:
- Obtain costly building permits
- Tear apart your kitchen walls
- Rewire your electricity to current code
- Pay tens of thousands of dollars
- Endure a construction zone in your kitchen for weeks on end
With the Mini Remodel, you:
- Avoid the need for building permits and electrical rewiring
- Incorporate your design ideas, style and taste
- Reface your cabinets with real wood surfacing
- Replace your countertops with granite, stone or quarts
- Add lighting to create a warm, welcoming glow
- Install new backsplashes to add a personal touch
New Innovations in Cabinet Refacing
Cheap plastic veneer is a thing of the past. Now you can reface your cabinets with beautiful, real wood surfacing. With cabinet refacing, you avoid the need for costly permits. Choose the cabinet style and colors you want to completely transform the look of your kitchen.
Granite countertops are becoming more affordable and will last a lifetime. Engineered stone is available in a large range of colors, is easy to maintain and has a nonporous surface that resists scratches. New laminate countertops are inexpensive and low-maintenance, and look very much like more expensive surfaces such as granite or marble.
New Backsplashes, Lighting and More
New backsplashes add a personal touch to your kitchen, a design statement. New lighting can brighten your kitchen and create a warm, home-like glow.
The Mini Remodel allows you to create a kitchen that reflects your design ideas and style. Call us at (650) 631-0330. You owe it to yourself to consider all your options.